My Account

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Some text goes here

TOPIC: Qtropin HGh

Qtropin HGh 1 month 3 weeks ago #15194

• Mbfunk88
  • Thank you received: 5
I'm going into my primary care doctor this week and he usually does my blood work and my insurance covers it when I'm on cycle and he checks everything for me.. but being as I'm new to hgh I'm not sure what to ask him to check for or if he can even do it. If he can't do it is there any other way to get my blood work done and just pay for the labs.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Qtropin HGh 1 month 2 weeks ago #15201

• Mbfunk88
What's up guys I started gh a little over a month ago and about a week ago I increased my dose from 2-3 iu a day pinning once in the a.m. I haven't had any sides and so far love it my obliques are Starting to get more defined and b.f.% has been decreasing. My only issue is I find it hard to stay awake at night as I've been going to bed 2 hours earlier than I'm used to. Will this subside over time or is this just something I have to get used to?

Qtropin HGh 1 month 2 weeks ago #15202

• jp4355
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1496
Mbfunk88 wrote:
What's up guys I started gh a little over a month ago and about a week ago I increased my dose from 2-3 iu a day pinning once in the a.m. I haven't had any sides and so far love it my obliques are Starting to get more defined and b.f.% has been decreasing. My only issue is I find it hard to stay awake at night as I've been going to bed 2 hours earlier than I'm used to. Will this subside over time or is this just something I have to get used to?

You will adjust the longer you are on the GH.

Are you getting More Sleep, or just going to bed earlier................ JP

Qtropin HGh 1 month 1 week ago #15203

• Mbfunk88
Definitely sleeping more. Before gh 7 hours a night. Now 9-11 if I'm home early enough.

Qtropin HGh 1 month 1 week ago #15204

• jp4355
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1496
Mbfunk88 wrote:
Definitely sleeping more. Before gh 7 hours a night. Now 9-11 if I'm home early enough.

Your Body is catching up on Missed Sleep.

That's a Good Thing............ JP

Qtropin HGh 1 month 6 days ago #15205

Does anyone know how long the shelf life is for Qtropin? I know the shelflife of raw powders are pretty long but shorten drastically once reconsttituted. For Qtropin specifically (which comes reconstituted), is that any different? Knowing this would help me order/plan a GH protocol much better.