Username: Password: Remember me
Some text goes here

TOPIC: Qtropin HGh

Qtropin HGh 2 months 3 weeks ago #14342

• jp4355
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1432
Tmartin81 wrote:
What is the recommended dosage for weight loss. Used a different brand years ago but not since.

For Anavar, the recommended daily dose for weight loss would be 40 Mg per day.

In a Split Dose Protocol ~ 20 Mg AM and 20 Mg PM.
The Half-life is roughly 8 hours.

I would do one Dose around an hour before your Workout.
So whenever you Workout, AM or PM.

Make sure you have your Diet Dialed-in, along with a Good Workout Routine.......... JP
Last Edit: 2 months 3 weeks ago by jp4355.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Administrator, Fatthor

Qtropin HGh 2 months 2 weeks ago #14362

• taba
  • Thank you received: 1
New to the board. Looking forward to trying the HGH. I have had several other supplier's generic kits but none of them gave me the sides I'm use to. Never had real pharma hgh. Years back I would get deals on Kigtropin This would knock me off my ass the first few weeks and needed to take t3 and drop the dose down so I could go to work. I was always very lethargic. Once I added a small dose of humalog with the T3 everything balanced out. My hands would go numb an swell up. I wasn't able to get my marriage ring off. I always compare my experience with Kigtropin to other hgh so I know I'm in the ball park with good stuff. This hasn't happened to me in a long time. Certainly not with the last 3 supplier's generic hgh. I think there are alot of under dose goods and fakes circulating.

As soon as I find the cash app I'm suppse to use, I'm going to order.

Qtropin HGh 2 months 2 weeks ago #14396

• Herktime
  • Thank you received: 3
So by your logic everyone with edema in the hands and thyroid insufficiency is using hgh, specifically poor quality or “fake” hgh? It’s not a bad idea to compare new products to a select, precise standard of effects you had from a different brand way back, but why not incorporate the totality of the effects?

So much patient response variation in hospital or outpatient treatment with global biopharmaceutical brands, and very uniquely disfavored brands over others because of antibodies, administration form and schedule, and the fragility of the compound. I here Pfizer genotropin is the greatest then someone else (myself included) argue Norditropin is better. Then some jerkoff starts saying Humatrope...are they different? Yes. Are you different each time you use them? Biochemical psychosocial and physiological down fo the intracellular ionic environment expansiveness and water density surrounding all that microscopic genetic coding...I’ve never used any drug with the same exact result. Can’t expect the drugs without psychoactive effects to be any different than you’d experience taking the same LSD, the body and mind are far too complex for side effects alone to guide identification.

The opinion of mine is:
Genotropin has the best fit patented e. choli strain and it’s antibodies are minimal in their pens
-Norditropin has slightly more likelyhood of antibioties developing to ghe recombinant fragmentation or simply because their e. choli strain is actually programmed to make the hgh itself and the process probably yields stronger hgh less prone to errors slicing and recombining at receltive terminals an unfolded protein attempting to fold back again exactly the same as...what? Three pituitary hgh isomers are known to exist but less than guesses as to why. 22,000 daltons or 22 kDA is the predominant form (except in uterine during pregnancy.). Humatrope comes out slightly higher than its two peers at 22200 daltons or thereabout. There really is no definite assurance we use fhe right hgh despite pharma wars ending in 191 amino acid chain over rival 192. But who cares? They’re all gonna come with the same set of potential side effects and are considered biologically equivalent for therapeutic application. The main reason generic UGL rhGH is so bad to me is that nobody knows what part or how much of whaf weight of IU is in a lypho vial. Could be exactly one quantity and quality one day and a year later is contaminated with bacteria or at any time damaged from heat and light.

Take side effects seriously and don’t seek them out; but if you do try to taler slower after you 1/2 your dose. I have had side effecfs occasionally from real Norditropin but tend to notice it may happen whenever I’m more sedentary or taking other meds . Qtropin works well and has not given me side effects except for a few days after I bunped up the dose. I am not gonna take that as confirmation of anything - but fully relorted structure exams and blinded qualitative and quantitative analysis reports that read far better than any generic ugl ive seen except one other newish brsnd who put a second batch out with crappy product; they admit it was not their best work and probably gave more or less similar effects but I suspect they rebranded now. Qtropin has been around since the black market was truly a bkacj narket and China hadn’t banned hgh. They report their results and speak the language so it feels natural to me that they have the tech and skill and the best domestic price shipping on ice in a stable form similar to pharms liquids. Take the Qtropin as you prefer to administer it but lock in that diet and everything works better. Best I’ve looked is just a good brand of Anavar 80 mg for 12 weeks with nothing else but natural training for years. I just fucking killed it with discipline and probably didn’t even need the Anavar. Now, body has takeb some hits and nothing gets me doing a weight session, biking, and long distance running with HIT pully exercise training and sprints built in. Actually I just stayed in bed with a coma and a couple yesrs rehab before I looked fat and as unhealthy as i was. Slowly built nmyself back and part of that is endocrine care where 1.8IU is somehow my landing doze for medical treatment about two years now. Started supplemental Norditropin 4IU and liked it but after needing to go domestic with the pandemic i tried Qtropin and Insubolic and I don’t care of yu can’t get your ring off your dick this is s very equivalent choice. Don’t hesitate for months kike me - i did that research and comparative analysis for you. Shop domestically with as close to a structural integrity you’ll find and set yourself up for a long term commitment then just don’t think on it and check back in 6 months to see how you feel and look. You’re gonna be happy. Too good and a top brand reliable and safe.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jp4355

Qtropin Dosing Q 2 months 1 week ago #14400

• JBrock
When pinning Qtropin with a syringe with 100 units max on it 1ml. when trying to pin 4 iu what would that look like on the syringe? Its confusing because it says 5ml x 20iu on the label. does the vial have 5ml of mixture or 1ml? it looks like 5ml. if so on a u-100 Insulin syringe 29 gauge each little black line is in 2 s . 2 units so 2 lines would be 4units. but since there is 5ml would it be 20 units. If you did 4 units by the small black lines there would be 125 pins seems wrong.
thanks

Qtropin Dosing Q 2 months 1 week ago #14401

• JBrock
I think I answered my own question if it is 5ml x 20 iu then it would be 4iu would be the 20 mark on a 100 unit 1ml syringe.

Qtropin Dosing Q 2 months 1 week ago #14402

• pahelgreg
Yes!