My Account

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Some text goes here

TOPIC: Qtropin HGh

Qtropin HGh 2 months 1 week ago #14403

• taba
  • Thank you received: 1
Sounds good to me. Glad to hear some good feedback. Especially since Qtropin HGH is not some white box generic. The suppliers that sell generics have the advantage on us. Both my partner and I over a the PM site got some generics from a well known sponsor. My bud posted they didn't feel a thing. That as after 5 kits. I was starting to wonder myself because I was 2 boxes in and I didn't feel a thing. I already was 5 months in from other hgh. I would definitely noticed if the hgh was good or not. I actually was starting to smooth out. Never leaned out and never got the sense of well being. Naturally everyone jump on him for posted his negative feedback. I decided not to post up since I still had a couple of kits on the way. It seemed like the loyal members just wanted to kiss up to the supplier. Like he can do no wrong. Suppliers come and go. Sad part is when they drop out of site, they take everyone orders on a promo or super sale and drop out. Then they come back with a different handle. Well, that's for another thread.

Finally got the real deal and just after the 2nd week, I got the great sense of well being. My body starting to feel like its tightening up again. Mind you, I've been on over a year. I'm very sensitive to anything I put in my body. Had to take the dose done because I was getting lethargic. To me this is a very good sign of the quailty of the hgh for me. Not saying it's for everyone else to use as an indication for purity or not. I mean, if I don't get that sense of well being, feel my muscles filling out, and I don't start leaning out, then I would question the product.

A few years back there was some hgh that gave you sides like edema and swelled fingers. They were made up just to create the sides. They were fake riptropins. So you really can't tell if you just get edema. Sore joints, etc.. down the line the product has to start producing enough where you don't start question if the product is good or not. Looking forward to trying Qtropin. Just got to wait for my btc to clear.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Herktime

Qtropin HGh 2 months 1 week ago #14415

• Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1056
There's no such thing as HGH generic, as HGH is not a branded or patented "substances". I know what you meant to say tho.
Why people love and want Pfizer HGH? Because most of us heard about it and it's made by a pharm giant and considered to be safe and effective. No doubt, if one can afford to run only branded, FDA approved meds then it's a no brainer
I know Chinese can make good quality meds, in fact they supply API to US, European pharmaceutical companies. Chinese Big pharma HGH should be of a good quality and I'd trust their QC. And this HGH cost a lot more than "UGL" HGH.
We spent a lot of time and resources on finding a team that can produce HGH in a cGMP facility, besides that, the lab is ran by scientists, they are not just interested in making money, but they view the process as a challenge of making the best HGH. If/when the lab has enough resources the product will become a new Rx med sold in pharmacies in Europe. I doubt that Chinese "underground" HGH producers has the same approach as us, otherwise Alibaba would be the largest HGH supplier.
RS
The following user(s) said Thank You: jp4355, titansman1, dbiz

Qtropin 1 month 2 weeks ago #14469

• JBrock
Been using Qtropin a little over a month 4ius 3 days on 1 off 2 days on 1 off.
I have no recognizable sides. should I pin ed? or am I just being impatient?
thank you

Qtropin 1 month 2 weeks ago #14470

• jp4355
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1432
JBrock wrote:
thank you

Yes, I would Definitely go to Every Day Injections.

You will see Much Better Results then your current Protocol................ JP
P.S.
It is Still Possible once you go to Every Day Injections that you could see some Minor Side Effects.
Keep us posted !
Last Edit: 1 month 2 weeks ago by jp4355.

Qtropin 1 month 2 weeks ago #14471

• Administrator
  • Administrator
JBrock wrote:
thank you
What sides are you looking to get? Water retention? Joint swelling?
I always recommend to do bloodwork, it's the most reliable indicator of how your cycle is going.
Try inj ED tho, JP is right

Qtropin 1 month 2 weeks ago #14472

• Administrator
  • Administrator
JBrock wrote:
thank you
What sides are you looking to get? Water retention? Joint swelling?
I always recommend to do bloodwork, it's the most reliable indicator of how your cycle is going.
Try inj ED tho, JP is right
The following user(s) said Thank You: jp4355