Username: Password: Remember me
Some text goes here

TOPIC: IGF-1 (Recombinant Human IGF-1) INSUBOLIC

IGF-1 (Recombinant Human IGF-1) INSUBOLIC 1 month 2 weeks ago #14476

• Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1056
jemsom wrote:
Increased igf-1 creates a negative feedback loop for endogenous gh. If just igf-1 is injected gh release will be greatly diminish so at least maintenance hgh dose is needed.

h5923d4a_2021-01-15.jpg

You are right, let's compare the HGH solo and IGF-1 + HGH columns

HGH : Glucose : 5.2 mmol/liter, Insulin : 140.8 pmol/liter
IGF-1 + HGH : 5.1 mmol/liter, 65.5 pmol/liter

IGF-1 + HGH complement each other, it's better to stack both than run HGH or IGF-1 solo.
Why people stack HGH with slin? Cause HGH makes our endogenous slin less sensitive, it takes more of it to do the same job. Who wants to mess with insulin? Unless you are pro, you should stay away from it or unless prescribed. IGF-1, besides binding to insulin receptors also binds to it's own receptors and can be a HEALTHIER alternative to slin.
How many of us suffer from water retention on HGH cycle? Look at the insulin in the HGH column I posted above. It indicates that your inulin levels went up, hyperinsulinemia is a common cause of water retention and many other side effects, sometime men notice frequent urination, that's also may be caused indirectly by elevated levels of insulin in our body, as not just our muscles that retain water, but also does our prostate.

HGH is run for an extended period of time and adding IGF-1 to your cycle, even at min dosages will make your HGH experience healthier, with min water retention (if any), less fatigue etc

RS
Last Edit: 1 month 2 weeks ago by Administrator.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

whats the difference between Qtropin and IGF-1 1 month 1 week ago #14496

I’m 43. And looking to loose a little weight. And also help with the aging. I’m not a huge gym junkie. I do work out but at this age I have slowed down on heavy weights. And like to stay around 175lbs. My question is what is the difference between these 2 products? Also what the lowest and safest dose per week to take and for how long. Please and thanks
Last Edit: 1 month 1 week ago by Rjbigdaddy.

whats the difference between Qtropin and IGF-1 1 month 1 week ago #14500

• jp4355
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1432
Rjbigdaddy wrote:
I’m 43. And looking to loose a little weight. And also help with the aging. I’m not a huge gym junkie. I do work out but at this age I have slowed down on heavy weights. And like to stay around 175lbs. My question is what is the difference between these 2 products? Also what the lowest and safest dose per week to take and for how long. Please and thanks

Question:
Do you have any Experience doing any Performance Enhancing Drugs ?

IGF-1 ~ Insulin-like Growth Factor
It is the Main Anabolic Hormone of the Body.
It regulates the Metabolism of Carbs, Fats, and Protein ~ Simple Explanation.
There's a lot more to it, and is Not Good for Long-Term Usage.
Typical Dose would be 50 Mcg to 100 Mcg Bilaterally into a Muscle Group.

HGH ~ Human Growth Hormone
Should be used Long-Term, for 4 months or longer.
Helps with Fat Loss and Muscle Growth.

Can be used along with IGF-1.
Results are Dose-Dependent.
For Fat Loss and Cell Rejuvenation ~ 2 IU"s to 4 IU"s a day.
Over 4 IU's a day to promote Muscle Growth.
And used it conjunction with Testosterone, will help accelerate Muscle Mass and Fat Loss.

Should only be used with a Good Diet and Workout Plan, if not, you are Wasting your Time and Money..................... JP

whats the difference between Qtropin and IGF-1 1 month 1 week ago #14501

I have used Items like dball deca and others. I’m not really looking to get back into that. Or to stack with any type of juice. I am here at the moment trying to get some better education on taking HGH. From what I’ve read it is good for people that are getting older. I’ve also read that you should take Hgh for no more than 6 to 8 weeks and then take 4 weeks off due to growing extra skin and heart enlargement and some other thing. I only plan on still doing light work out. Three days a week. And I’m very active with hiking and things of that nature during spring and summer. I’m not that knowledgeable with these two items.
Last Edit: 1 month 1 week ago by Rjbigdaddy.

whats the difference between Qtropin and IGF-1 1 month 1 week ago #14502

• jp4355
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1432
Rjbigdaddy wrote:
I have used Items like dball deca and others. I’m not really looking to get back into that. Or to stack with any type of juice. I am here at the moment trying to get some better education on taking HGH. From what I’ve read it is good for people that are getting older. I’ve also read that you should take Hgh for no more than 6 to 8 weeks and then take 4 weeks off due to growing extra skin and heart enlargement and some other thing. I only plan on still doing light work out. Three days a week. And I’m very active with hiking and things of that nature during spring and summer. I’m not that knowledgeable with these two items.

HGH isn't something that you Cycle like Steroids.
It doesn't work like that.

You need to take HGH for Longer Periods of time to get Optimum Results.

The Extreme Side Effects only occur at High Doses.
Over 10 IU's per day for Months on end.

You won't experience any Severe Side Effects if you stick to the Dosages that I referred to in my previous post.

The Side Effects that are possible are Edema in the Fingers/Wrists/Hands.
Possible Carpal Tunnel in the Wrist.
These Side Effects usually occur in the beginning of your HGH Protocol.
When you are Increasing your Dose from 2 IU's to 3 IU's or 4 IU's.

There is a Protocol to follow when Increasing your Dose of HGH.
If you follow this, the Side Effects become Less Likely to occur............. JP
P.S.
You would start @ 2 IU's per day for the 1st couple of weeks.
If you feel OK, then you would increase another 1 IU and stay there for a couple weeks, and then Increase again by 1 IU.
You would keep doing this, until you reach the desired dosage.
If during any Increase, you start getting Side Effects.
Then you would Drop back Down to the previous Dose for a couple of weeks.
Before upping your Dosage again.
Last Edit: 1 month 1 week ago by jp4355.

whats the difference between Qtropin and IGF-1 1 month 1 week ago #14503

Ok . So you guys use different terminology that I’m not familiar with. Sorry. So the two products that I’m looking at qtropin and igf-1. I’m not sure what you mean by insu. So there is a package deal with the 2 I mentioned. For $280. Is there something else that I need to take with those two? Is that the insu? Or is that the qtropin? How much will one vile of each last?