My Account

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Some text goes here

TOPIC: The INSUBOLIC Experiment

The INSUBOLIC Experiment 1 year 9 months ago #14113

• exoticnfit
  • Thank you received: 25
I am going to make some modifications starting today for the new week!

Following RS's advice on Increasing HGH, going to 8iu/day.

HGH in AM 3iu upon wake up and then rest.

90mins (closer to 2hrs today) later HGH 3iu mix w/INSUBOLIC 200mcg.

15-20mins later 1st Meal.

blah blah... meal 2 and train.

Post Workout 2iu HGH mix w/INSUBOLIC 100mcg.

I've dropped the Sustanon (keeping Test E) and will be using 100mg PROP/day and Test E 300mg EOD.

Debating dropping or reducing EQ and adding 75mg Adrol with 25-30mg Dbol as well.

Everything else staying the same.

Cardarine and a little Tren (maybe 250-300mg/week) peaked my interest while lowering Deca weekly maybe the next step.

Being harder/leaner and either maintaining current weight or still increasing is the updated goal. Apparently just putting on MASS with the addition of INSUBOLIC is not an issue, so I am looking at as quality a gains as possible.

Unique GAME changer for me so far!!! :silly: :woohoo:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Administrator, jp4355

The INSUBOLIC Experiment 1 year 9 months ago #14114

• Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1094
There's an opinion that multiple injections of HGH a day shown no advantage over 1 injection/day....
The following user(s) said Thank You: exoticnfit

The INSUBOLIC Experiment 1 year 9 months ago #14115

• exoticnfit
My research indicates that HGH is pulsed throughout the day not in one lump sum.

My goal of increased injection frequency based on amount of HGH taken is to follow the bodies protocols.

When I was taking as high as 14+IU per day, I was taking HGH every 3.5-4hrs based on this pulsing sequence.

I know from experience that an injection of over 4iu doesn't seem to bode well with my bodies response and thus an injection of 8iu in one single dose much less more (for me) would be out of the question.

It sure would be great to see some medical journal articles or if there are any human trial articles that prove that opinion holds value!

I'm always up for researching what has the potential of working optimally and determining whether it is something that works with my body specifically.

From what others have mentioned, 4-5iu is pretty typical in one dosage in the AM upon waking but again anything more than that has several referring to the bodies preferred method of pulsing.

Definitely pass on any link in this EXPERIMENT LOG as you find them please!

The INSUBOLIC Experiment 1 year 9 months ago #14116

• Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1094
exoticnfit,

Here you go

Once versus twice daily injections of growth hormone in children with idiopathic short stature

The aim of this study was to compare the growth response of 22 short pre-pubertal children without growth hormone deficiency, treated with a single daily growth hormone injection (group A), to the growth response of 27 similar children, treated with the same daily dose divided into 2 subcutaneous injections per day (group B), for 1 y, in a randomized study. GH treatment significantly promoted growth parameters, height standard deviation score and height velocity standard deviation score in both groups. Serum insulin-like growth factor I was also increased. There were no significant differences in growth response, serum IGF-I levels, or the advance in bone age between the two study groups after 1 y of GH therapy. We conclude that twice daily s.c. growth hormone injections provide no advantages over once daily injection of the same dose in promoting the linear growth of short children without growth hormone deficiency.

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/9641732/
The following user(s) said Thank You: exoticnfit

The INSUBOLIC Experiment 1 year 9 months ago #14134

• exoticnfit
Very cool!

Curious on how this relates to muscular growth and the fact that the body pulses HGH.

Main factor I see playing out for most of us is how much HGH you are taking per day in general. My min is 4iu and max have been on average 8-9iu/day as of late.

With that, just best for me to take it over two time periods roughly 3.5-4hrs apart during the day.

I'm using one on its own and the other mixed with the INSUBOLIC just as you suggested!!!

The INSUBOLIC Experiment 1 year 9 months ago #14135

• exoticnfit
This past week was very busy and filled with extensive physical labor (unpaid. LOL) which really messed up my eating and training.

As of today, there should be very little getting in the way of the experiment and so far so good.

Noticeable water loss past couple days has allowed enhanced muscular growth to shine through!!!

228-230 as of this AM and should be back to 230-232lbs as per normal by the weekend.

Getting leaner WHILE growing is the updated experiment modification!!!