Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Some text goes here

TOPIC: The INSUBOLIC Experiment

The INSUBOLIC Experiment 1 year 9 months ago #14137

• Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1094
"Getting leaner WHILE growing is the updated experiment modification!!!" - That's one of the main reasons to use Insubolic, LEANER GAINS, no matter if you use it solo, stacked with HGH or AAS.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: exoticnfit

The INSUBOLIC Experiment 1 year 9 months ago #14145

• exoticnfit
  • Thank you received: 25
So far so good with the updated EXPERIMENT modification!!!

Getting in more meals, training is going well and of course INSUBOLIC keeping me on point.

Will be taking pics end of week or over weekend for update.

Holding 230 with noticeable lean factor kicking in.

Riding the rest out with a better/cleaner food program and may add some light impact cardio (recumbent bike) 2x a week for 15-20min/session.

As food intake goes up I will see if 3x/week is worth while after first couple weeks at 2x.

Rarely caught doing 10min warmup at max over the past decades regardless of competing so this little extra cardio will be significant for me.
:silly:

Still haven't used any Tren or Cardarine yet.

Now that LIFE has settled down a bit, may have to see how this INSUBOLIC can work with the remaining 7.5weeks or so and leaning out.

Clearly gaining SOLID MASS can be done with INSUBOLIC with the use of AAS/HGH etc. and commitment to food and sleep requirements...that 11lbs in 11 days really kicked my ass. A good 2lbs of lean tissue and well placed water/glycogen upload of course.

Now having dropped the water and also cleaning up food intake, I am seeing very nice lean tissue results!

Might even just go for it and turn this into a prep and see what show is close!

*had no plans to compete later in 2020 (2021 is Pro Card Prep) but if the INSUBOLIC can keep and even add lean tissue while dieting down...why not test the waters. Worse case scenario I just get beach body lean to end the experiment*
Last Edit: 1 year 9 months ago by exoticnfit.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Administrator

The INSUBOLIC Experiment 1 year 9 months ago #14146

• Herktime
  • Thank you received: 7
If I may chime in on the am/pm vs. single dose debate, I think you’re both correct, with probably more general sway to the two sq inj. not proven to be bette” a more generally correct conclusion, and you having more verifiable evidence on your own body indicating that you shouldn’t switch. The problem is the above study is related to children in a diseased state and most IRBs won’t approve a research study that messes with frequency of administration in rHGh in adults with endogenous secretory pulsing intact because of the low amount of study on long term feedback suppression and effects. Personally, I know that it took only two weeks for my buddy to recover his GH serum(yes, not ITT OR a glucagon test, but after 10 years of rHGH with his doctor aware and monitoring, it was suppressed over three serum pulls then back to normal mid range for his age by the fourth pull at T+14 days.). At your dose, there is probably no disadvantage to twice daily, but I’d try to get it in before dinner instead of before sleep so you can have the biggest chance of keeping normal endogenous pulse at sleep because we aren’t clear on the acute suppressive effects (in healthy adults) of a morning dose vs. at a morning and nightly (which may interfere with that critical nightly window. But could be sacrificed willingly to dose it higher if you have less worry about frequency-related long term changes). 8IUs is insane so definitely go with your body here. If you’re that personally familiar with AAS and polypeptide GFs, etc. in YOU it beats research in cohorts or by population ANY day. Same to all substances, really. But the general extraction here should be that 1) no understanding of whether any term of rGH interferes in any significant way with your bodies own rhythmic pulse, but anecdotal evidence points to “there’s a ceiling per administration” so let the gland get some more juice and spread the days dosing like watering a garden two times on a hot day instead of one morning drenching; and 2) be aware of the importance of sleep and the likelihood you’re squeezing that gland all day and it’s plausible that you wouldn’t be leveraging your own secretion as it would during sleep; and 3) the demonstration in a cohort for most pharmaceutical interventions are extremely limited by specific intent (here in children without normal secretions to interrupt with a critical window of growth to induce, obviating the risk in other patients) or extremely generalized to the population and unless you are the exact mean of your population then the study only approximates what you can expect (I.e. SSRIs work in general by 8 weeks and generally can be expected to have about the long a rate of remission +/- as a class of drugs, but the experience of most people is never so clear and a doc wouldn’t ever put you on a dosing regime or drug or mess with anything you don’t personally respond best to, though the dearth of evidence does inform the starting point when first testing things out.). Finally, great time reading the updates and I am amazed and excited at this new product announcement and your experiment here is super helpful to all of us taking notes. Keep up the great innovations RS and thanks for EF for your innovative spirit heading west lol!

The INSUBOLIC Experiment 1 year 9 months ago #14147

• exoticnfit
Glad to have your insight on the subject as we are ALL here to learn and share.

I don't recall ever stating that I've used before bed or even within a couple hours before bed time. All of my research indicates it would be wasteful since that is the time our body naturally produces highly effective pulses.

You may have misunderstood my reference to PM or I may not have been as clear as I have in other threads elsewhere where it is known I take an AM upon waking shot of GH and roughly 4hrs later to as late as late afternoon which is included in PM.

Typically based on how many iu's I am using and if more than 4iu, I do feel it best to split the dose into 2x minimum. I've had as many as 4 split doses of 3iu and in a rare experience 4iu over 4 split doses.

Experimenting on ones self is required in order to truly understand the variables of the individual that will make something work more efficiently than another.

Total agreement that INSUBOLIC is a game changer and may cause reason to get away with using less GH and still getting a more enhanced effect.

I have not ever been a more is better when it comes to any PEA/PED use however I do have a ton of valuable insight and experience that does seem to show correlation of increased progress with increased dosages over time along with duly required increased FOOD INTAKE and SLEEP/Recover protocols.

More of everything titrated over time has shown validity in my experience and ironically even more so as I age.

Stay safe and as always Train for Purpose!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Herktime

The INSUBOLIC Experiment 1 year 9 months ago #14172

• exoticnfit
Update!!!

With the transition to "get lean" during this INSUBOLIC EXPERIMENT, I have changed supplements used.

CURRENT

Injects: Weekly Totals

Test P 700mg
EQ 750mg (will remove once vial is complete)
Tren 525-700mg (700mg starting next week)
Mast 700mg

Orals: Daily Totals

Var 20-30mg (may up to 40mg starting next week)
Win 30mg (tried injectable oil base but caused PIP same as water based, now using pills)
Provi 50-100mg

Last Two Weeks:

Halo 20-40mg/daily
and/or
Methyltrienolone 500-1000MCG (can be used for up to 4weeks but very, very toxic and only used for 5 days last time. If used, it will be for max 10days.)

Last Two Days:

Dandelion Root
Wine w/Glycerol

WEIGHT:

Current AM "empty" weight = 224-225lbs
Current PM "before bed" weight = 226-228

Serious reduction in GEAR an in lieu of using INSUBOLIC and so far so good.

Training is still a 3day split repeated with break on day 4 or waiting until day 7.

FOOD:

Keeping Protein at roughly 250grams and will be increasing to 300grms. Combination of Protein Whey Isolate and actual Chicken or Lean Beef.

Carbs are moderate around 300-400grms.

Fats are roughly 80grms.

Starting this weekend carbs will start to be reduced while quality fats increased. This will assist in keeping stomach bloat potential down and allowing progressive Fats increase so as to not cause stomach upset.

YES, using Glutamine, Milk Thistle, Tudca (waiting on order), D3, Vit C and B12 at moment.

YES, micro dosing insulin starting yesterday as it is apparent that it is needed until carbs are lowered much further. 5iu with meals that have carbs to aid in bodies natural response.

Pics later this weekend!

The INSUBOLIC Experiment 1 year 9 months ago #14177

• exoticnfit
Updated pics.

Stomach is flattening out great!

Getting leaner slowly.
Last Edit: 1 year 8 months ago by exoticnfit.