My Account

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Some text goes here

TOPIC: The INSUBOLIC Experiment

The INSUBOLIC Experiment 1 year 3 months ago #14186

• Herktime
  • Thank you received: 5
Nice man. Ordered some for myself and going back and forth on this with the endocrinologist here, but I actually think he seems interested lol. It was his stupid resident who was difficult to talk with and seemed to be out of date even with Endocrine Society guidelines. Sorry for mixing up my questions above, and thanks for the clear and concise reply...definitely was still clearing my head after some medical event earlier this month; probably a hypoglycemia or an intermittent low grade edema in the brain from previous issues. That is probably more relevant for another thread and I’ve been going over the process and purpose of IgF-1, especially concerning GLUT 2 and 4 transporters and insulin sensitivity at various IGFR sites, as well as the body’s differential treatment of insulin and it’s use of glucose and glycogen generally, but it’s directly why insubolic is so personally relevant and beyond that is just a curiosity for me. I always have to dip my feet in something new and I can’t thank you enough for laying some frames here. Everyone here sharing experience and knowledge, it’s great to everyone’s perspective! Your progress and thoughts have been pretty amazing and it’s good to see you’re experience evolve so well during the thread...really seems like everything is adding up great for you. Hard work and discipline.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

The INSUBOLIC Experiment 1 year 3 months ago #14187

• Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1078
exoticnfit wrote:
Updated pics.

Stomach is flattening out great!

Getting leaner slowly.
Where did the pics go? IDK if it's our database glitching...

The INSUBOLIC Experiment 1 year 3 months ago #14188

• Administrator
  • Administrator
Herktime,

Hey man.

Some time ago you left the following msg on eroids :

"The IGF-1 is mostly free with true rIGF-1 and will be more diverse in effect by probably around 4:1 versus the matrix-bound hGH or rhGH mediated elevation of endogenous IGF-1 levels released by the liver and at paracrine sites during normal conditions. "

Got a question, if you don't mind.
Are you saying that RH IGF-1 is more "effective" than HGH mediated IGF-1?
If you have any link to the source of info/studies, please, share.

RS
Last Edit: 1 year 3 months ago by Administrator.

The INSUBOLIC Experiment 1 year 3 months ago #14194

• exoticnfit
  • Thank you received: 24
219lbs AM empty weight past two mornings and hitting 222-224lbs by PM.

Stomach continues to flatten out even more, cross striations in legs becoming more visible.

As of starting today.

Test P 700mg/weekly
Test E 600mg/weekly
Deca 750mg/weekly
Tren A (removed)
Tren E 400mg/weekly
Mast (finishing up this week)

Var (removed)
Win (removed)
Provi 50-100mg/daily

HGH 8-9iu/day
INSUBOLIC 200mcg/day
Slin (removed)

Tudca, Milk Thistle, Magesium, Zinc Carnosine, D3, Vit C, B12 still being used along with Digestive Enzyme

Body was changing (leaning up) VERY fast and in similar fashion to the grow gains before switching to leaning up.

Looking to slow this down a bit more as a prep for 2021 is not needed by November. LOL.

Strong chance of starting some Primo by end of November or December and then throwing back in all the cutters 8-9weeks out.

With INSUBOLIC staying and/or getting leaner seems to be much easier and moving forward but at a slower pace.

Very exciting experiment with INSUBOLIC...super fast growth and very fast with leaning up as well. 2021 will be very interesting.

The INSUBOLIC Experiment 1 year 3 months ago #14205

• exoticnfit
  • Thank you received: 24
Update!

Hello Everyone,

INSUBOLIC experiment still going strong and even with slowing things down, still maintaining a lower bodyfat than normal while keeping muscle tissue at good place.

I will be starting to increase various supplements currently used and deciding when to start PRIMO well in advance of shows for next year. Considering starting at very low dosage and increasing at various stages closer to shows.

Test P 5-700mg/weekly
Test E 900mg/weekly
Deca 750-900mg/weekly
Tren E 500mg/weekly

D-bol 30mg-50mg daily (started today)
Provi 50mg/daily

HGH 7iu/day
INSUBOLIC 300mcg/day

Tudca, Milk Thistle, Magesium, Zinc Carnosine, D3, Vit C, B12 still being used along with Digestive Enzyme

Couple pictures loaded and as usual, looks great in the mirror but shit on the phone for details. I will be looking at taking pics at the gym or finding another area of house moving forward.

*Pics wouldn't upload but will have RS help me out again*

Was hoping to capture cross striations in quads in the one pic that didn't work out.

Meanwhile, food has been shit to be honest. Not getting enough protein on several days so I'll be fixing that issue asap with some actual meal prepping.

I like to keep it real as possible and at not doing to shabby for 2800-3200cals per day. Definitely need to get to 4000-4500/day with good foods and then look at hitting 5000-6000 with "whatever doesn't move fast enough" on top by the time I am deep into grow season.

That should be closer end of November through to January at which point I will than taper down again prior to prep.

As always, train for PURPOSE!
Last Edit: 1 year 3 months ago by exoticnfit.

The INSUBOLIC Experiment 1 year 3 months ago #14207

• Administrator
  • Administrator
exoticnfit wrote:
Update!

Hello Everyone,

INSUBOLIC experiment still going strong and even with slowing things down, still maintaining a lower bodyfat than normal while keeping muscle tissue at good place.

I will be starting to increase various supplements currently used and deciding when to start PRIMO well in advance of shows for next year. Considering starting at very low dosage and increasing at various stages closer to shows.

Test P 5-700mg/weekly
Test E 900mg/weekly
Deca 750-900mg/weekly
Tren E 500mg/weekly

D-bol 30mg-50mg daily (started today)
Provi 50mg/daily

HGH 7iu/day
INSUBOLIC 300mcg/day

Couple pictures loaded and as usual, looks great in the mirror but shit on the phone for details. I will be looking at taking pics at the gym or finding another area of house moving forward.

*Pics wouldn't upload but will have RS help me out again*

Was hoping to capture cross striations in quads in the one pic that didn't work out.

Meanwhile, food has been shit to be honest. Not getting enough protein on several days so I'll be fixing that issue asap with some actual meal prepping.

I like to keep it real as possible and at not doing to shabby for 2800-3200cals per day. Definitely need to get to 4000-4500/day with good foods and then look at hitting 5000-6000 with "whatever doesn't move fast enough" on top by the time I am deep into grow season.

That should be closer end of November through to January at which point I will than taper down again prior to prep.

As always, train for PURPOSE!

Last Edit: 1 year 3 months ago by Administrator.