Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Some text goes here

TOPIC: The INSUBOLIC Experiment

The INSUBOLIC Experiment 8 months 6 days ago #14073

• exoticnfit
  • Thank you received: 18
The 1st WEEK!

Week one has been great. Whether we are looking at "am flat stomach" weight or "pm turtle belly" weight...I am up 4lbs.

Absolutely turning heads at the gym and literally having some of "those in the know" ask what the hell I am doing, looking fucking crazy bro.

The look is very 3D especially during the work out and considering where I was already at, this is going very, very well.

I hear the whispers and see the headshakes...WTF is this guy using?!?

Haven't changed calories, gear or training yet and sleep is as usual...fucking wonderful!

Strength has improved but I am not going to fall into the "must train super heavy" as my light is already more than sufficient for growth. I will add on some lifts but I fully realize that muscle will always be ahead of tendons/joints so I am not going to do anything to compromise safety.

I do not have any "hypo issues" using 100mcg INSUBOLIC with 3iu QTROPIN per shot, twice a day. Usually early AM and either Pre or Post workout. I'm going to keep everything the same for another week and see how that goes.

I'm not opposed to taking more INSUBOLIC per day but since I am still keeping in Humolog, I'll hold off until I stall regarding growing.

The way I currently train is very taxing on the body since everything is hit roughly twice a week, I am likely going to change back to a traditional 5 day split but maintaining the same format of high intensity volume training. I would think the added recovery time may prove beneficial.

For one week and the only addition to my regime being INSUBOLIC, I am very impressed thus far and the only thing I am concerned about is how quickly I may hit my goal.

Being short and with a small skeletal frame, 1lb feels and looks like 5lbs on me.

Heavier breathing pattern as I adjust to my new weight is something I monitor stringently.

At 5'5" with a small frame I am supposed to be between 135lbs-150lbs...I am inching close to my max (235lbs) and sitting between 232-233lbs as we speak. 240lbs is not far off. I still have 11weeks!!! :blink:

HEALTH is my main priority during this journey but pushing to 240lbs+ and then holding it for several months to make it my bodies new norm can be done safely. Once I adjust all will be good.

Well, that is my weekly check in gents!

Next week will include pictures unless I get someone to take a few for me sooner.

As always, Train for PURPOSE!!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Administrator, jp4355

The INSUBOLIC Experiment 7 months 4 weeks ago #14084

• exoticnfit
Hello Gents,

This week has been pretty crazy!!!

Weight hit an all time high of 238lbs (very solid very HIGH protein and carb day) and I am certain sodium played a factor with the meat selection. I am now back down 234-236lbs which is very good to see considering I was 226-228 when I started the Insubolic couple weeks ago.

Strength gains have also gone up and still being very mindful to not allow that to change the training regime. Keeping my rep ranges as is as HEALTH is the priority during this unique GROW experiment.

Nothing in the gear department has changed thus far but I may, drop the EQ or remove it altogether.

I have removed slin from this week so far. When I separated my HGH and IGF-1/INSUBOLIC shots this week, I did notice a slight hypo response when I purposely delayed feeding in any carbs.

I'm doing my best to really keep HEALTH the primary factor in when anything is changed and based on research I figured that separating HGH and IGF-1 shots would cause a reaction of this nature at 200mcg.

I realize that INSUBOLIC is true IGF-1 and not the peptide version but I've also not ever taken higher than 100mcg of the peptide in the past by itself.

The initiation of FOOD protocol within 10mins of IGF-1 shot (I take 1st HGH in the AM and back to bed) after waking up and with first meal. RS did mention having both in one shot (which I have done last week) and that NO hypo effects were noticed and I can attest to that!!!

Separating the two did change the outcome and I'm going with this method for the remainder of this week and likely next. It is IMO that separating the two should mean that they are not in a way "canceling" each other out.

Whatever works for one may or may not work for another and with my goal being increased tissue, I want to maximize feeding my body nutrients that can be optimally shuttled into the cells by way of IGF-1. Similar thought process as with just using Insulin.

Haven't done any recent measurements but everyone at the gym (athletes/coaches) are mind boggled at the results of my changes in two weeks. I gotta admit, I'm pretty impressed myself and I am not even eating as good as I should be etc.

Pictures will be done today or tomorrow and updated in the pics section on here.

The fullness throughout he DAY is incredible...it is almost like how insulin made me feel when I first started it or even how gear felt when I first started decades ago. If you know, you know and it is FUCKING awesome.

Thus far INSUBOLIC is doing what I expected it to do and again I am keeping the HGH separate from IGF-1 shots and NO slin thing going as is. I am sure there are other ways to go about it including how RS mentioned that will work but I am looking to maximize the most out of using the least that I can.

For as long as I am still growing I will likely keep all gear/hgh/Igf-1 doses the same and just manipulate training and food as needed. I am planning on increasing calories next week and hit roughly 32-3600/day at the moment with a higher affinity towards carbs.

I am VERY tempted to get some dbol and/or adrol into the mix but holding back for the moment.

As always, Train for PURPOSE!

The INSUBOLIC Experiment 7 months 4 weeks ago #14085

• exoticnfit
I did some added research on HGH recently and the amount based on those "studies" on the NCBI site mentioned 10-15iu as "common" for those looking to put on on muscle tissue with anabolics. 4-8iu was mentioned for body fat reduction on its own.

I've not seen research indicate that high a doses in the past usually the 2-4iu fat loss and 4-8iu for muscular gains. It does have me wondering if a higher HGH hit is due soon.

I've stayed at 6iu for quite some time whereas in the past (albeit with different manufactures of HGH as well) I got up to 15iu/day and was very lean at 220lbs etc.

I'm committed (so long as HEALTH is good) to the 12 weeks of INSUBOLIC and will be doing added research on whether a mini-blast of HGH is worth while for a 2-3weeks or just stay the course with the HGH as is. Perhaps manipulate doses of gear and increase HGH with SLIN after my INSUBOLIC experiment is completed.

Research dictates that one can actually reduce HGH when using IGF-1 and why I am thinking of keeping HGH as is and moving it up post INSUBOLIC experiment when I then start back with Slin.

The INSUBOLIC Experiment 7 months 4 weeks ago #14086

• exoticnfit
FYI Did some COLD/ZERO PUMP measurements two weeks ago and I will attempt to get someone to measure Chest/Neck/Shoulder/Lat measurements asap.

Also, when pumped I do seem to get about 1-1.5" increase in the arms!!!

R-leg 28"
L-leg 27.25"

R-calf 18"
L-calf 17.25

R-arm 20"
L-arm 19.75"

R-forearm 14.5"
L-forearm 14.25"

I'll likely do measurements at 4week mark.

The INSUBOLIC Experiment 7 months 4 weeks ago #14087

• Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1060
exoticnfit, I enjoyed reading it.
"Separating the two did change the outcome" there're many different protocols one can follow and pick the one that delivered the best results.
I wanna experiment with Highet HGH dosages, I do 5 IU's in the AM, 30 min later I inj IGF-1 and hit the gym. Then I have another IGF-1 shot in the evening.
"HEALTH is the priority" I'd also see how my body reacts to a higher HGH dosages and IGF-1, general well being etc : feeling sleepy, hunger/hangry, water retention. I'm a strong believer that it's very beneficial to add IGF-1 to HGH, especially when dosages exceed 3-4 IU's/day. I had terrible water retention before, was falling asleep throughout the day, etc I'm on 5 IU's of HGH right now with basically none of these sides, when you look at yourself in the mirror and you don't look like you had 2 gallons of beers before bed =)

The log is FIRE! Thank you!

RS

The INSUBOLIC Experiment 7 months 3 weeks ago #14112

• exoticnfit
This weeks update is simple...

I have continued to maintain 234lbs but seem to be getting leaner! The experience of growing so fast within just 11days (almost hit the bloody goal weight) was very exhilarating but did take a toll on my sleep.

Tougher to sleep even with CPAP due to FAST increase in mass!!!

:) Good problem for most to have :)

INSUBOLIC plus your current regime of AAS etc. is a real ENHANCER and obviously powerful on its own.

With my experience in using INSUBOLIC with my current regime (minus slin) for growth, it is obvious that INSUBOLIC enhances everything used including added FOOD.

Now that I have taken 4days off to recalibrate, my goal is still to reach the 240lb goal weight for mass gain but it seems in order to do so, I will need to be mindful of food consumption. It was awesome to see that MASSIVE weight increase but my body (at 43) said go fuck yourself.

With that, keeping the nutrient intake a little cleaner it should slow the process down to a pace that is HEALTHIER for my body.

Not even HUMALOG/SLIN has given the kind of response I've gotten from addition to regular AAS/HGH regime!

WARNING...INSUBOLIC w/AAS and increased Caloric Intake etc. will produce some serious results fast!!!

I've buckled down on slightly cleaner carb options so that the growth is going to be better quality but also at a pace my body will prefer.

Even with a TON of experience using various gear etc. one has to RESPECT the effect Insubolic will bring to their regime.

I'm excited with this experiment and now that I am fine tuning and learning what my specific response to INSUBOLIC is, moving forward will be even better!

INSUBOLIC has been a game changer that I am happy to have in my arsenal!!!

Thank you RS for making this available to us.
Last Edit: 7 months 3 weeks ago by exoticnfit.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Administrator